Thursday, May 2, 2013

About My Daughter on her Birthday


I have spent a lot of time this past year talking about my health but this blog is going to be different. Why? Because this blog is about my daughter.
This night 6 years ago, I was laying in a hospital bed waiting to give birth to the baby that would make me a mother, the girl who would teach me patience and unconditional love, the precious soul that would bring a joy to my life that I had never known and the child who would forever change my life.
 For those of you who know Campbell, you know what I am about to tell you is the truth: She has such a love for life. She loves everything and everyone.
She is a gift giver. For her birthday party, she attempted to make everyone in her class their own book out of copy paper. You could give her tissue paper in a bag and it would be the best thing she has ever gotten.
 
She loves to dress up. She dresses up in her dress up dresses every day and every night. Before she went to Kindergarten, she would get up every morning and put on some Disney princess dress up dress and stay in it until she would put back on her PJs that night.
 
She loves her horse!
 
 This year, she was able to compete in her first horse show. Her and her cousin Olivia were in the lead line class and they won First Place. It was amazing.
She was on cloud nine and I was over come with pride. She asks to go out every day after school and ride her horse with Poppi.

    
She loves playing T-Ball.                                                                   She loves fishing with her daddy!










 
Campbell is the joy of my life and she bring so much joy to everyone around her. She has done great in school, she is a hard worker. She offers to help me clean the house. She is polite and thoughtful. I can't imagine my life without her in it. I am so grateful to the Lord for the honor of raising this Angel. I pray the Lord give me wisdom to guide this precious life.
 
It is with a very thankful heart that I say,
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blogs (You Should Read Them)