Thursday, April 25, 2013

Day 4 of the 2 Week Challenge

     My lesson today: Doing the Plyometrics Video of the P90X series renders one unable to move the lower extremities for days after the actual partaking of the video.

     The second lesson: Get rid of guilt. I have been on a very regimented eating program. Oatmeal for breakfast, (Which I do not like! Breakfast food, of any kind, is not my favorite) soup and salad for lunch, dinner with my family. I do throw in a few snacks, popcorn, almonds but really nothing more. These 2 weeks, I am trying to push through this plateau I have hit.  Today, however, I didn't follow that eating plan and I didn't get in a full hour of a good workout. Mostly because I barely had enough energy to put in the DVD without falling on the floor in pain from the soreness I'm dealing with from yesterday. Never the less, I found myself, at dinner tonight, feeling guilty about my day. I didn't get off, I just didn't follow that eating plan.

     The truth is, I can't do that to myself. I have to do the best I can and let go of the rest. I can't beat my self up over the small things I mess up on. This is life, it happens. The important part here is that tomorrow, I get back on track. And, at the end of these 2 weeks, my good days have out weighed my bad. The good choices out weigh the bad choices.

     I want to live a balanced life and there will come a time when I need to maintain. I can do that! I know how to maintain. Right now, though, I need a break through. I hope that whatever it is in your life that you are maintaining, that it is something that needs maintaining and not something that you need to break through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blogs (You Should Read Them)