Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Day 3 of the 2 Week Challenge

     Lesson I learned today, I do not like the Plyometrics video of P90X. I also learned that I can do more than I thought I could do. It's amazing what one is capable of when pushed and determined not to stop.

     I often wonder how much more I could do if I was committed to finish it. It seems like justification is the way I most often find. There is always a reason why I didn't get that load of laundry folded or the bathroom cleaned or those dishes done.  In this case, exercise and healthy eating. There seems to always be an excuse: We went out, we are feeding the LA students, we are having the Brookhill Staff over for dinner, my grandmother cooked lunch for us, I didn't get enough sleep last night, etc... And the "Excuse List" goes on and on.

     If I can finish the Plyometric Video of P90X, I can do anything! This week, see what you can do if you just don't quit...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blogs (You Should Read Them)