Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Day 2 of the 2 Week Challenge

     What I learned from Day 2 of this 2 week challenge: That I don't have to eat every time I'm hungry. I also learned that I am a picker... Meaning, I pick of my kids plates all the time! I've been watching it the last 2 days. How many times I would have eaten something off the kids plates if I hadn't been in on this challenge. This is crazy. I don't want to be out of control of my life and what goes into my mouth. I can change this dependency I have on food. I don't have to eat every time I feel like I need a snack. More often than not, I'm just fine!

     Second thing I have learned on my 2nd day of this challenge: I do not care for the P90X guy or the videos he has made! I was in major pain last night and this morning! NOT FUN! I better see some results.

     In a completely unrelated topic, we took the kids fishing after a delectable dinner. It was such a peaceful evening. Then, my ASL class was tonight. I am taking an American Sign Language class on Tues nights. I LOVE IT! I wake up on Tuesdays so happy because of the events of the night. I am picking it up so fast and I'm so glad that I am taking this class and not still wanting to take this class!!! What do you want to do? Well, just go right ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blogs (You Should Read Them)