Monday, April 22, 2013

Day 1 of the 2 Week Challenge

        Today my friends and I began our 2 week challenge. We upped our exercise and are paying close attention to what we are eating. All 3 of us weighed in, (which just like Christmas morning every time I get the scale), then, in 2 weeks, we will weight again and see where we stand. We have set small goals in hopes to not become disappointed.

     Today, we pulled out the P90X. This guy is CRAZY!!! We did the kick boxing video. 58 minutes of kick boxing. Lord Almighty! As one point, I distinctly remember telling my friend to brace herself because I was either going to vomit or start crying. As it turns out, I didn't do either and we finished the whole video! We had 3 kids with us so it took us and hour and half to do an hour long video but the point here is that we finished.

     After the hour long video was over, we decided to put in the Ab Ripper. I thought, for some reason, that it was only an 8 minute video. We thought we might could add it to whatever video we do that day in hopes of moving along our progress along. THAT WAS STUPID! As it turns out, the video is not 8 minutes, it's 16. That doesn't really matter considering we made it through the first 13 seconds before we decided we should wait on the Ab Ripper. I mean when you think about it, I kinda enjoy the abs I have now, they are evidence of carrying 2 babies. What could be better? (Insert Sarcasm Here).

     Anyway, here we are,  1 day down, 13 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blogs (You Should Read Them)