Friday, October 26, 2012

First Fire and Family Fun

     So! My cute son is doing so well with his potty training! What a blessing! Beyond words blessing! I haven't cried once! I haven't wanted to kill anyone or jump out the window. I don't hate anyone. I'm not in a terrible mood, crying myself to sleep every night, questioning my entire existance as a mother! This is such a new experience for me! God knew I needed this experience to be this way!

     Also, tonight I made 2 Vegan recipes I got off Pinterest. I haven't ever made anything from Pinterest yet and tonight, I put it to the test. Dinner was fresh herb and dill dumplings! WOW! Mike LOVED it! I served it with cornbread, (not Vegan) but still, so yummy! For desert, I made a chocolate and cherry cake with a chocolate glaze. To top off the evening, we built our first fire of the season.

     We enjoyed our first fire of the season! It was chilly, overcast and the perfect night to be in our PJ's in front of a roaring fire!


     He is still such a cute member of this family! He was my family before the other 3 ever came around!

     Playing on the floor with daddy is the best part of our evening! I love hearing the laughter and watching my kids play with my husband. This is one of the great parts of my day!

     Here is a family pic that Max actually made it in!

     This is what started it all! Everytime I look around at my beautiful home, my wonderful kids, the fire in my fireplace, the yummy dinner on the stove and the laughter and fun that fills my house, I am reminded that none of this would be mine if it weren't for my choice in a husband. I feel blessed to be married to my best friend. This is a good life and I wouldn't trade it for the world!

    Kids are in bed, Mike and I are sitting in front of the fire catching up on Texas Country Reporter and I am going to enjoy my chocolate cake! Good night to all.
I pray that your life is as blessed as mine and that during the beautiful season, you are able to see the beauty in your own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blogs (You Should Read Them)