Saturday, September 8, 2012

A Blog About My Son

     After my last post, I feel as though I owe my readers a little comic relief...enter Carson! On a daily basis, my children surprise me. The emotion of Campbell going to school, growing up and being without me on a daily basis was overwhelming. However, i do have one child still left at home and it is here that I begin stories about him!

    He has been an answer to my prayers in so many ways. Everyday I look at my son, I know that God gives women the desires of their heart. I was not aware; however, the differences between boys and girls. Carson has done things that Campbell never would have attempted.

He disassembals highlighters and takes the highlighter part out and plays with it...I didnt realize highlighters could be disassembaled! 

He finds my spice box and locates the blue food coloring and sips it like he is at high tea.

He walks to the barn barefoot just to see the cows.

He climbs in the bed with me in the middle of the night and just says, "Mommy, I sleep with you." 

He crawls up in my lap and says, "Mommy, I love you more." 

He loves his Nana

He asks to go to work with his dad every day

If he has his choice, his first vehicle will most likely be a tractor

He makes me say the sentence, "Dont hit the cat with that plane."

His answer to the question, "Why did you do that?" Is always, "Becove"

He serenades me everyday with his guitar and "Today is the day" is his favorite song...wish you could hear him.
As I'm writing this, he comes into the living room with his guitar and starts singing...Not joking...

     Both of my children are blessings from the Lord and have been just what I needed in my life. Being their mother and being a witness to their extraordinary lives has been the biggest honor of my life. Carson's fun personality and sense of humor keeps our home entertained to say the least. 

     Nothing emotionally draining, no change my life moments...this blog is unique...it has a different tone, different feel and much different out come...it stands alone and it stands out...it is entertaining and makes me smile...after all...

This is a blog about my son!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blogs (You Should Read Them)