Friday, May 4, 2012

Stay at home mom...

     There are so many benefits to being A stay at home mom. I love that my office is my house and my kids are my job; I love that I get to have 2 really cute breakfast and lunch dates everyday; I love the days when I get to sit outside in the sun and watch my kids play in the sprinkler...yes, it has its benefits. That being said, I have never done anything more difficult in my entire life! Managing a home, laundry, vacuuming, dishes over and over again...all day long, making beds, watching over my kids health and what's on TV, who their friends are and the games they are playing at school. Setting my alarm every 3 hours for nights in a row checking the heads of fever ridden children...not to mention our church involvement, family business, planning and preparing for feeding interns and staff while planning birthday parties and doing more laundry and dishes...

     It is a good life but it is a tough life. What is the hardest part of all, for me at least, is to know what to let go. I like a clean house. I don't like things on the bar in my kitchen, I don't like mess and clutter, I prefer my floor to have vacuum lines in it and for my bathroom to smell like pine sol..... These are things I prefer. So the problem then becomes, we'll, I guess it becomes another problem that all of us stay at homes can add to our, list of things to figure out...

     We can file this problem right behind the bills that are due...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blogs (You Should Read Them)