Friday, March 4, 2011

Attention All Moms........

Calling All Mothers!
There are several things that no tells you when you tell them that you are prengant. No one tells you what to do for severe diaper rash, colic, teething, fever, ear infections, etc...
So, I decided that I would put all the solutions that I have found over the last 3 1/2 years of being a mother into a book form. I even thought about doing them in an index card type of book so each topic would be easy to find. Either way... 
I am soliciting the help of mother's across the globe.

If you have a trick of the trade that worked for you in your journey of motherhood I want to know about it.
Anything goes! Teething, mothering, organizing the household, not sleeping, acid reflux...ANYTHING!
Please let me know you secrets. 
You can post them to my facebook or just reply to this blog... thanks for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blogs (You Should Read Them)