Thursday, March 3, 2011

Live Free

For most of my life, I have suffered from an ear disease. Throughout the course of my life, it has caused me severe pain, loss of sleep, fear of the future and turmoil in the present. I know that I am healed, I know that God is all powerful and still, for some reason, I have been allowing the devil rule in my life in the area.
Today is the day of change! I choose to be free!
I will walk in the healing I know is mine. I will act, sleep, think and live as the healed of the Lord. I give God the Glory for the miracle He has performed. I speak to eustatian tubes and command them to begin to work.
I have lost sleep enough. I have taken enough pain medicine. I have been through enough surgeries. This is it.
I know that God is in control and today I choose to live my life like I know it!

If you are facing a challenge of the body, mind or spirit, join me won't you? As we live free!

1 comment:

  1. As a man speaketh, so is he - The power of life and death is in the tongue - I set before you Life and Death - choose Life! You have what you speak! Amen Lynlee! By His stripes you ARE healed! You have overcome by the Blood of the Lamb and the word of your testimony!

    ReplyDelete

My Blogs (You Should Read Them)