Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Pepper Hamburger Steak Recipe

Ok so I had some ingredients left over from a dinner I had done the night before and I came up with this dish and it is spectacular.
Try It!

4 Hamburger Steaks
1/2 Yellow Bell Pepper Sliced
1/2 Red Bell Pepper Sliced
1/2 Green Bell Pepper Sliced
1/2 Yellow Onion
1/2 Cup Crushed Tomatoes
2 Tbs. Vegetable Oil
2 Tbs Minced Garlic

Heat Oil in a large skillet. Add peppers, onions and garlic. Let cook for 5 to 7 minutes. Add steaks under onions and peppers. Put top on skillet and let cook for about 10 minutes. Turning steaks often and stirring the onions and peppers. Mix in crushed tomatoes and continue cooking until steaks are done.

Serve steaks over rice or with mashed potatoes. Top with pepper mixture. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your sweet comment! Love, love, seeing yours, too. Your family is adorable! I think our kids are almost exactly the same age-I just have one extra in the middle. :) Hope your kiddos are feeling better-that's no fun!! Love to you!

    ReplyDelete

My Blogs (You Should Read Them)