Friday, September 10, 2010

Kids update in pictures!

Carson is feeling much better. He has developed a touch of a cough so here he is in a vapor bath. Yeah for vapor baths. I'm not sure if they really help but they smell like they are making a big difference!
By the Way, My son is big enough to take baths in the sink! Life just got sooooo much easier! Yea for him sitting up by himself.


Ok if you think that is cute check this picture out!

So it rained for the first time in forever and we were all enjoying it! Campbell likes to help me clean so when she saw the water outside she couldnt' help herself!

She is always so much help! I love the rain boots under the rain coat!

Last week we were on vacation in Tenn. We went to a very good friends of ours barn and their dog had just had puppy's. Campbell was LOVING it!
After we saw the puppy's she climed her first tree! Very momentous occasion.

Everyone is feeling better in my household and that is always a very good thing. I am greatful to the Lord for His healing hand over my children and the Holy Spirit for the wisdom that only He can give a mother in the middle of the night with a screaming baby.
We had a great summer and are more excited about fall than ever! It's our favorite season. Plus,,, it carries the added bonus of producing the cutest pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Loved reading about your day decorating for Fall :) Campbell looks so much older with her bangs cut! Both of your kids are so super cute :) Great pics -thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

My Blogs (You Should Read Them)