Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Older I Get......

So I had a revelation tonight... the older I get the longer my nightly routine becomes.... When I was in high school it was just the basic wash face brush teeth... then I added the birth control a few years later... then I added a night cream to keep me from wrinkling... next came the nasal rinse (nasty)... then the fish oil pills for cholesterol was added... to that came the B-12, echinacia and folic acid vitamins... there is the flossing the teeth to get rid of plaque and lotion to keep the skin elastic....
The conculsion is this: My days are getting shorter and my nightly routine is getting longer so this adds up to the majority of my days being spent undoing the day I just went through and attempting to prolong the process so I can get up the next morning to do it all over again! WOW! I'm ready for bed.... I pray that your days be... well.... prolonged!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blogs (You Should Read Them)