Thursday, August 26, 2010

One of Those Days!

There are a few days in one's life when there is just not that much to complain about. Today was one of those days. My husband stayed home today and worked for me! We switched Campbell's room and the guest room in our house... it was a job needless to say but very productive!
Then tonight, we celebrated my brother in law's birthday by going out to dinner.It was my 3 best friends and their husbands... what a fun night it was!
We went to a nice steak restaurant and every one dressed up. It was a so nice to have a reason to dress up! With kids, I feel like more times than not, I and covered in liquified sweet peas and pee...
I am so grateful for my sister! She is my best friend, a great mother and great wife... even though I am older, I am thankful that she is going through most of life first... I learn so much from her wisdom. Anyone who knows her knows that is true!
Mike always says that I have every 5 minutes of our life documented because there is not an event that I don't take a picture of... My camera is always in my purse... He will be glad to look at back at these moments when we no longer look like this!
My whole life I have prayed for friends... GOOD friends... the kind that never leave you during troubles, the kind that know what troubles you are facing because they are facing the same kind. Those kindred spirits who you feel like you have known your whole life... Praise God for answered prayers!
Like I said,,, there are those days when there is not much to complain about. I pray that you have... one of those days..............

1 comment:

  1. looks like a fun night! i miss you and melisa, too! i'm hoping to get down there for women's seminar and i'd love to see you and your kiddos! love, noel.

    ReplyDelete

My Blogs (You Should Read Them)