Thursday, May 10, 2012

In Jesus Name...What A Powerful Statement

Dear God,
   I know that you must be busy with all the wars, world hunger and lost souls but if I may have your attention for just a moment, I would be thankful. My request may seem trivial compared to others needs however, it is of most importance to me. I am humbly asking for health... That's it. That's all I want.

Health for my children:
     That their little bodies resist the bacteria and viruses that make up the schemes of the devil.
     That their immune system would function like You designed it to, in all Your perfect wisdom.
     That they would be able to enjoy every day to its fullest.
       Furthermore, I reject the thoughts that sickness is a part of raising children. I cling to the knowledge I have that health is mine and my families through the power of Christ. I will not walk in fear for my children's health nor will I give into satan or his evil ways. He has no authority over my kids and their health. In the powerful, mighty name of Jesus.

Health for my grandparents:
     I know that it is Your will that we live a full, happy and prosperous life until the day we come meet You face to face. I ask for my grandparents to walk in Divine, supernatural health until their time on earth is done. I ask for restored taste buds to my grandmother, for the feeling to come back in her lips and for her to enjoy every moment of her life from this moment forward. I ask that you would touch my grandfather and take away all fear and confusion from his mind. That strength would return to his body and he would be able to complete the work you have for him to do.

For my Cousin:
     That his body would not be injured anymore by the devastating effects of chemo. That his lungs would   perform the way they were designed to. That his body would have the strength it needs to fight. That the powerful blood of Jesus would run through his veins cleansing him from every infirmity. Every infirmity.

For myself:
    I ask that as I continue down this new lifestyle of eating that my body would continue to heal from the inside out. My cholesterol would come down, the pre diabetes would cease to exist, that my body would line up perfectly with your original plan for it. That my sinus would respond and my eustation tubes would begin to work.

     Lord, I understand the power and authority I have when I speak your powerful name over my circumstances. I understand that ALL of the devils plans fail when you take control. I understand that fear and faith cannot coexist but most of all, Lord,

                                            I understand that you hear me when I speak to you.


                                      It is with that understanding that I ask all of this in Jesus Name...

1 comment:

  1. I am totally agreeing in prayer with you Lyn! This reminds me of a Natalie Grant song, "Your Great Name."

    Lost are saved; find their way; at the sound of Your Great Name
    All condemned; feel no shame; at the sound of Your Great Name
    Every fear; has no place; at the sound of Your Great Name
    The enemy; he has to leave; at the sound of Your Great Name

    Chorus
    Jesus, worthy is the Lamb that was slain for us
    Son of God and man you are high and lifted up; that all the world will praise Your Great Name

    Verse 2
    All the weak; find their strength; at the sound of Your Great Name
    Hungry souls; receive grace; at the sound of Your Great Name
    The fatherless; they find their rest; at the sound of Your Great Name
    Sick are healed, and the dead are raised. At the sound of Your Great Name

    Chorus
    Jesus, worthy is the Lamb; that was slain for us
    Son of God and man; you are high and lifted up
    that all the world will praise Your Great Name.
    Your Great Name.

    Redeemer, my Healer; Lord Almighty
    My Savior; Defender; you are my King
    Redeemer; my Healer; Lord Almighty
    My Savior; Defender; you are my King

    Jesus, the Name of Jesus, you are high and lifted up; that all the world will praise your Great Name.
    Savior, Son of God and man; you are high and lifted up; all the world will praise Your Great Name. Your Great Name. Your Great Name.

    ReplyDelete

My Blogs (You Should Read Them)