Friday, October 28, 2011

Lessons I learn from Fall

Today,  took the  beautiful fall pictures with the itent to post them on this blog however, that is not happening at this moment... So I will just type! I was driving down the road yesterday looking at all the beautiful fall leaves and it made me so thankful to be living in Arkansas. Fall is my favorite time of the year. I love the leaves and their changing colors, the holidays, the time with family, and the way my house looks decorated for the impending seasons.

As I was driving around our beautiful ranch looking at the fall foliage, I learned something about life: The leaves are most beautiful when they are going through a transition! During the times in my life that seem the most difficult to go through, there is an opportunity to make the world a little more beautiful. It may be tough, it may not be the kind of transisition you want to be going through but even still, your life has the opportunity to brighten the lives of those around you.

The other lesson I learned, is that theses transition phases are only for a short time. The color only lasts for a few days, if that. There is this beautiful tree that is in my grandparents front yard that I look forward to watching it change every year. It turns a very bright orange and yellow. It almost looks electric it is so vibrant! The thing about this tree, it is only that way for a day, maybe two if the wind isn't blowing hard. No matter what difficult transition you may find your self in at this moment,
Remember these two things:

Beacause of your transistion, your life is making the world a more beautiful place.  It lasts only for a moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blogs (You Should Read Them)