Wednesday, June 23, 2010

O My!

Well, here we are in Camp 3... Yes, its been a while since I have posted but mercy... if you were here, you would understand why. I am speaking at High Point tomorrow morning and I just now finished the lecture. That coming off a night where I got home at 10:30 to find my daughter running fever. So, we had a little girl sleeping in our bed all night with fever. Still can't get it to break. Good thing I managed to get in my quiet time this morning... she started the day off by crying, telling me she hurts... got a doctor's appointment today but the soonest they could get us in is 1:30... So, I'm running back and forth to my house, checking my child with fever, writting the High Point lecture, the red wagon battery died with 100 kids on it before second acitivty, the Hodge Podge roll call book was missing for 3 acitivity... 2 homesick campers, a sunken canoe in the bottom of big lake and then there is Carson...
The calm in the hectic... praise God for my miracle baby...
So... what have you been up to?

2 comments:

  1. Isn't life fun at a dead run? Please tell my grandbabie's hello from us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds just like camp craziness!

    ReplyDelete

My Blogs (You Should Read Them)