Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Circus of Life!

Staff Training week was awesome. There is a great staff this year. Of course, like always, they were sleepy by the end of the week but couldn't wait for 1st activity to start. What a great group. We are anticipating one of the best summers ever.
I am still learning to juggle motherhood and 24 hr camp. It is a balance between being a good mom and still handleing my responsibilites. I guess this is where every mom finds themselves at one time or another. We have such a drive to be the best at everything we put our hands too and most of the time, that is several things all at once. Motherhood, once again, not for the faint of heart.
So to all the mothers out there living as a star of the juggleing act of this circus we call life... you are not alone. We are all in this together trying to figure out how to make everyone one around us a success.
Get a pedicure this week... We all deserve it!

2 comments:

  1. Great post! :) But ... I LOVE the new background and what you've done with the blog! And the fam picture of y'all ... SO SWEET! Love you friend and hope that the "kick off" day for camp is WONDERFUL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for the start of camp! It's so strange not to be there, and I miss it, but I am praying for the staff and for what God is going to do this summer!

    ReplyDelete

My Blogs (You Should Read Them)