Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Campbell



Campbell turned 3 today and the day was a perfect success! The weather was beautiful and Campbell was in a spectacular mood and so excited about EVERYTHING!

We went swimming at Nana and Poppi's house and had pizza (her favorite) for lunch. She had to try out her new swimsuit!


A girl in our church makes cakes and I had her make a Strawberry Shortcake Cake and it was spectacular! Campbell loved it. It really made the day special.

Her friends had a great time at the party! The only thing she said she wanted was stuff that was pink and party hats. So... that's what we did! Party hats for all!

We had balloons on every table and the tables were covered in pink and green tableclothes (the colors of Strawberry Shortcake in case you are unfamiliar with that).

Of course Campbell had her own special party hat that she wore ALL day long until her nap at 2. She loved it. She also got a Strawberry Shortcake doll and a Tinkerbell balloon that lights up which she carried around







I'm not sure who started the "party favors" tradition and I'm not sure how I feel about it, however, being the good mother that I am, I followed tradition and the sunglasses were a huge success!
After all has been said and done... my little girl is 3 year old and it has been the most precious 3 years of my life. Watching her grow, change, get a personality and opinions, become beautiful... my cup runneth over! Thank you Lord for my daughter. Thank you Lord that she is mine! Protect and guide her...

And I think to myself... What a Wonderful World!





























































3 comments:

  1. Oh my word, I can't believe Campbell is three! She looks so grown up in all of the pictures! All of the kids do - Trevor, Hallie Kate, Eli, Olivia... wow. What precious children and precious families. Seeing pictures reminds me of how dear you all are to me and how much I will miss you this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Campbell!!! What a special day!!! Way to knock it out of the park Mama - and way to capture it all (in words AND pictures)!!! Thanks for sharing it with those of us who wish we could have been there! :) Love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy day! Good job Lynlee!

    ReplyDelete

My Blogs (You Should Read Them)