Monday, April 26, 2010

Let Them Eat Cake!

It is crazy how much enjoyment I get out of planning my kids birthday parties. I just love it! Campbell will be 3 on Monday and we are having a Strawberry Shortcake themed party. Last year it was Cinderella... I know that she doesn't really even know what's going on but I can't help myself. Next to my wedding day, my children's birthday's are the happiest day of my life! For so many reason's. The day that Campbell came into this world, I fullfilled my purpose on this planet. To be a Mom! The day that Carson was born was proof to me that God grants women the desires of their heart. I wanted a son so badly and now, as I write this blog, he is laying in my lap... Now, it isn't always or ever easy, it isn't always fun and most of the time I'm tired and look like I've been run over by a truck at the end of every day, however, that aside... I love my life and place I am in. So, I will plan and party, invite friends and family, eat cake and be merry on those 2 special days. For those are the day's that give me purpose for the rest of the year!

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you, friend! I too, love me some birthday parties for my babies. Party on sweet friend. And Happy Campell's birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW your kids are sooooo cute! I love that I can read your blog and still know whats happening with your beautiful family even though ya'll are miles away! God Bless and HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMPBELL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

My Blogs (You Should Read Them)