Saturday, May 15, 2010

A Culinary Experience

Tonight I had dinner for my brother in law Mark and his fiance Kim. They drove down to Hot Springs to tell us they were engaged! We could not be happier for them. Because they were staying with us, I decided to make a special dinner in their honor. I love it when every burner on my stove is full. I had fresh green beans with a few red onions, purple cabbage, turkey burger steak cooked in french onion soup, sauted onions and peppers and sliced, roasted sweet potatoes. It was great!

The food was declicious but what even topped it off what the way it looked on the plate. The presentation was spectacular!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm impressed. I don't even attempt things like that with two kiddos. Ha! Looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete

My Blogs (You Should Read Them)