Tuesday, November 8, 2011

How Great is Our God

"Life isn't  fair"... how many times have we heard that in our lifetime? so many tmes that they simply cannot be counted. Even though those words are familiar, it make them any easier to deal with. life isn't fair.I was talking with one of my best friends this morning and we were going over this weeks crisis and  thought hit me... this too shall pass. My mom used to say this to me hen I was growing up and she still reminds me of this truth now that I am grown woman.

There are 2 truths to life being unfair:
1- It reminds us of our need for the Lord ad the comfort of the Holy Spirit.
2- This, too, shall pass.

The Lord is our provider, need meeter, comforter, strong town, shelter and the source of our peace! So, the "Life osnt fair" part of life, is actually just a good reminder of how great our God is!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blogs (You Should Read Them)