Monday, October 11, 2010

Another Happy Day

As I start the Monday of yet another week... I look back on the weekend and think to myself, "Weekend. What is that?" Honestly, when one becomes a mother, there is no weekend. The same chocolate milk that has to be poured on Saturday morning is the same chocolate milk that had to be poured on Tuesday morning. The same Strawberry Shortcake movie started before bed on Friday night is the same one that was started on Monday night. Diaper changes don't know there is a weekend. Bottles and baby food don't have a clue about a weekend. Laundry, dishes and sweeping don't celebrate the weekend by taking time off. O! NO! "So, when is the coveted "weekend" for a mom" I ask myself... "In about 20 years" echos the answer... Realizing my fate... I wish all of you a Happy Monday... for all of you Mom's...I wish all of you...just another Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blogs (You Should Read Them)