Friday, May 21, 2010

Living with the Flies...

Well, you know you live on a ranch a few feet away from the barn and that it is summer time when you walk down the hall of your house a large swelling up of flies fills the area before you. It's lovely... truly lovely. Of course, somewhere amongst the flies dwelling inside my home (and on this computer screen as I write this blog) I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. I mean, isn't that way it should be? In this home, with this husband and these children, with this job on this ranch at this church... I pray today that all of you are fortunate enough to be in the same boat as I find myself. Even when you are living with the flies, I pray it's exactly where you want to be!

1 comment:

  1. precious reminder, lyn! i heard a quote at church today - "if you are in God's will, you will never be disappointed" and this reminded me. can't be disappointed my living near flies when it is right where God has placed you :) love, noel

    ReplyDelete

My Blogs (You Should Read Them)