Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Life without Facebook

I doubt seriously that anything that happens during my day is entertaining enough for anyone to read. However,I have decided to do a blog because I refuse to have a facebook. A first, the refusal to have a facebook was because I just didn't want to have one and didn't want to feel pressured to accept a friend I really didin't want to be friends with. Now, the refusal to get a facebook is just to see if I can survive another year in this computer age without one. So the question remains... will I cave under the pressure or will I make it one more year surviving without a facebook? Stay Tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I know I've never told you to be a quitter ... but I totally think you should give in ... c'mon, it's one more place for us to post snide whitty comments on each others posts and pictures ... ;) Love you and can't wait to see all you have to say! :)

    ReplyDelete

My Blogs (You Should Read Them)